|(Courtesy Of Honestly...WTF)|
These bracelets are super fun, creative, and just plain AWESOME! I've made several in all sorts of different colors, giving them to my closest friends kind of as a thank you for "being you." I don't know about you but I'm filled with the most wonderful feeling seeing people I care about light up about something I made for them.
So one day I'm driving in my car, sunroof open, the sun is shining, and I get a vision.
DIY Leather Wrap Flip-Flops.....PURE EXCITEMENT! Can you tell I'm totally ready for spring!
You'll need (measurements are for a ONE flip-flop)
- A pair of inexpensive Flip-flops (I'm using Old Navy Faux-Leather Flip-Flop in Gold)
- 60 inches* of waxed cotton cord
- 12.5 inches* of brass ball chain or crystal chain
- A pair of side cutters (to cut the metal brass chain and the cotton cord)
- Super Glue (I prefer the super glue with the brush)
*Lengths will vary depending on the size of your sandal.
Would love to see your DIY Leather Wrap Flip-Flop, send me a bunch of pics!!